Today is the Feast of Stephen, referred to in the beginning of this English Christmas hymn, sung here by the inimitable Loreena McKennit:
- Like GHS on Facebook!
Follow GHS on TwitterMy Tweets
Pick Yer Poison…
Especially if you prefer some categories here over others, here are the topics I'll try to focus on each day:
Thursday: Language and Literature
Friday: Living Well
Saturday: Politics and Society
- The Five Worst Problems In America Today and The One Thing We Can Do About Them
- The Five Worst Problems In America Today--Revisited
- Blessings and Responsibilities of the Tribe of Ephraim
- Shakespeare Is Not "Old English"
- Is Stansberry's "End of America" Video Right?
- The Five Worst Problems in America Today--2014 Edition
- On the Joy of Sentence Diagramming
- 50 Things New Teachers Need To Know
- Illustrating Jacob's Definition of Easter
- The Condensed Book of Mormon, In 15 Verses
- academic achievement American Literature apologetics art atheism Atlas Shrugged Atonement Barack Obama Bible blogging Book of Mormon book reviews books budgets CCSD Christmas City Journal classical music conservative cultural criticism culture war discipleship divorce economy educational standards effective teaching English family film gay marriage General Conference goals grammar gratitude Harry Reid Hugh Nibley illegal immigration James Joyce Jesus Christ language Las Vegas Las Vegas Review-Journal LDS Church liberalism Living well Man Scout Project Mark Steyn marriage media movie reviews movies music Nevada Occupy Wall Street parenting parents personal responsibility politics priorities reading satire school reform scripture study self improvement Shakespeare sports teachers teaching tea party television temple The Simpsons UNLV vocabulary writing