Here’s an arbitrary milestone that captures the essence of what I hope to create here: as of today, this blog now employs over a thousand individual subject tags. Some day, I’d like to have ten thousand. And then, the world is mine! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
- Like GHS on Facebook!
Follow GHS on TwitterMy Tweets
Pick Yer Poison…
Especially if you prefer some categories here over others, here are the topics I'll try to focus on each day:
Thursday: Language and Literature
Friday: Living Well
Saturday: Politics and Society
- The Five Worst Problems In America Today and The One Thing We Can Do About Them
- The Five Worst Problems In America Today--Revisited
- No Woman Is An Island
- On the Joy of Sentence Diagramming
- 50 Things New Teachers Need To Know
- The Condensed Book of Mormon, In 15 Verses
- Blessings and Responsibilities of the Tribe of Ephraim
- Shakespeare Is Not "Old English"
- Five Great Long Term Love Songs
- A New Way to Look at the Plan of Salvation
- academic achievement American Literature apologetics art atheism Atlas Shrugged Atonement Barack Obama Bible blogging Book of Mormon book reviews books budgets CCSD Christmas City Journal classical music conservative cultural criticism culture war discipleship economy educational standards effective teaching English family film gay marriage General Conference goals grammar gratitude Harry Reid Hugh Nibley illegal immigration James Joyce Jesus Christ language Las Vegas Las Vegas Review-Journal LDS Church liberalism Living well Man Scout Project Mark Steyn marriage media movie reviews movies music Nevada Occupy Wall Street parenting parents personal responsibility politics priorities reading satire school reform scripture study self improvement Shakespeare Sharron Angle sports teachers teaching tea party television temple The Simpsons UNLV vocabulary writing